Get handwriting and signature analysed.
To get your or someone's handwriting analysed from Paresh P Chitnis please contact us by email email@example.com
How to make a handwriting sample
To make a handwriting sample of self (or others),
- You need 2 A4 size unruled blank paper sheets, some extra blank sheets as a padding, desk or writing pad, good ball point pen or a pen you always prefer, chair and table with good illumination or sunlight
- Sit in a comfortable posture in a chair and use a desk or writing pad to write.
- Keep some extra blank sheets underneath the sheet you will be writing upon so that it works as a soft padding.
- Rest your non-writing arm to support your posture.
- Write an essay on any topic. The content is not important for us to analyse. Do not copy from anywhere. Do not write in a poetry format or list, pointers or mathematical equations etc. The handwriting sample has to be in a continuous essay format.
- Continue writing till you fill up more than one and a half page.
- Put your signature three times at the end. Mention your complete name.
- If you feel that we will not be able to identify what you have included in your signature please write in your own words a few lines about your signature. You can also make one more signature and mark its initials and parts. For example: First name initial, father's initial, Surname, pet name, smiley, religious symbol etc.
- Also write a few lines in your mother tongue or English on a ruled paper (notebook papers with lines)
- Send the handwriting signature sample to us by hand, post, courier or scan and send a single pdf copy using the form below. Click Browse at the Upload file entry and select your file to be sent. Fill all other details and click submit.